2. Eligibility Only open to legal residents of the United States and District of Columbia excluding the five boroughs of New York City, NY, Hawaii and Alaska., age 21 and older who are active members of NAR Employees of Sponsor and its affiliates, its advertising and promotional agencies, and their immediate family members and household members are not eligible. All federal, state and local laws apply. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited.
3. Prize Details Prizes: Nine (9) winners will each receive One Heating & Air Conditioning AHS Preventative Maintenance Plan, which includes one visit on up to two systems. Each prize has an approximate retail value of $139.00. Total Approximate Retail Value of All Prizes: $1251.00. All prizes claimed will be awarded. Prize cannot be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. All taxes are the responsibility of the winner.
4. Sweepstakes and Awarding of Prizes Winners of prizes will be determined in nine (9) weekly random drawings from all entries received during each Entry Period. Drawings will be held as outlined in the chart below:
Sponsor’s decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Limit one prize per person. If same entrant is selected as a potential winner for multiple prize drawings, only one prize will be awarded to entrant and an alternate winner will be selected. Winners will be notified by email within 10 business days of each drawing date. If potential winner cannot be reached after 3 attempts within those 10 days, then such person shall be disqualified and an alternate winner will be randomly drawn.
5. Odds Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
6. Publicity Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner's consent to Sponsor's use of winner's name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
7. Limitation of Liability By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants release and hold harmless Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries and affiliates, and its advertising and promotional agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, from any claims, losses or liabilities arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes or the use or misuse of any prize. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend part or all of this Sweepstakes should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may award prize(s) in a random drawing from all eligible entries received up to the date of cancellation or suspension. Sponsor is not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission, whether caused by the Sponsor, users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may damage a user’s system or limit a participant’s ability to participate in the promotion. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
8. Governing Law This Promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Tennessee (without giving effect to choice of law principles). In the event of a dispute arising out of this Promotion, the parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Tennessee. Venue shall be in the Federal and/or state courts located in Shelby County, Tennessee.
9. Winners List To obtain the winners list (after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes), send a self-addressed envelope with the proper postage affixed to: American Home Shield Attn: Lisa Isbell 889 Ridge Lake Blvd. Memphis, TN 38120. Please specify "winners list" and the name of the Sweepstakes in your request.
10. Sponsor American Home Shield, 889 Ridge Lake Blvd. Memphis, TN 38120.
$30 discount not available in Texas and Iowa. For pricing available to NAR members in Texas and Iowa, please call 855 222 0741.
*The services included in the preventative maintenance plan are preventative only and do not cover any repairs or replacements of malfunctioning system components or appliances. Performance of the services is not a guarantee that the systems or appliances serviced will not malfunction. Services are available for single-family dwellings only. No services will be provided for solar, geothermal, or commercial grade systems or appliances. See preventative maintenance agreement for additional limitations and exclusions. Offer only applicable to NAR member-owned properties that are residential, single-family homes. Offer does not apply to renewals, nor is it valid in conjunction with any other offer from AHS. Offer not available in Iowa or Texas. Offer is only applicable on an AHS Preventative Maintenance Plan for your air conditioning/heating systems. Limited time only. ©2012 American Home Shield Corporation and its licensed subsidiaries. All rights reserved.
**Selection may vary